Get a Second Opinion
from a recognized
Taking important decisions about medical treatments for yourself or a member of your family can be a confusing and stressful process. Understanding the diagnosis with confidence is a crucial step to achieving the best for you and your family’s health and well-being.
WiseHS Second Opinion, service puts the professional insight and expertise of our specialists right at your fingertips. Consult the finest physicians if you have any questions regarding an illness, treatment or existing diagnoses.
Especially when we are facing serious diseases, such as:
AVC, Cancer, Blindness, Coma, Cardiovascular Diseases, Neurological Diseases, Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Renal Insufficiency, Paralysis, Speech Loss, Serious Burns, AIDS, Deafness, Organ Transplant, Trauma Serious.
WHAT WE DO
Analysis, by the Clinical Coordinator, of the medical history, records and examinations
Providing the names of top experts whom you may wish to consult regarding your case
Clinical judgement of case *
Second Opinion Consultation **
* A clinical judgement is a medical opinion based on the information provided by or obtained from the patient or his family.
** Second opinion consultation implies a face-to-face consultation of the patient by the doctor.
1. Send all the information (existing and required medical records) on your case to our team.
2. The Clinical Coordinator analyzes all available information and refers to what we consider the best specialist for your case.
3. The expert makes a detailed review of your case and prepare a report with your clinical judgment.
4. Personal consultation with observation of the patient by the physician.
Our experience and knowledge can be useful.
Our opinion is based on our specialists’ years of experience.