Health is one of the most important aspects of our lives.
When health is lacking the supply of treatments is so vast that we lose ourselves and we do not know the right direction to follow.
We search the internet, talk with friends, family, acquaintances and try to select in the middle of so much information which is the most indicated and more useful for our case.
We spend hours investigating and searching, often in vicious circles, and everyone knows that those who are sick do not have the time to lose.
It is at these times that we only wish that someone can do this work for us seriously and honestly in the tell us the steps to take and the right direction to take to get the best and most current treatment that can lead to healing.It is not guaranteed that an institution in your area has the most efficient and appropriate treatment for your case.
This is where WISEHS plays a key role in its history. With a highly qualified, experienced and trained international medical team, we know and select for you the most appropriate centers of excellence and treatment specific to each case at the forefront of the latest scientific discoveries that can be difficult to find and understand.
We guarantee that your choice is tailored, tailored, and you choose to possess the right information and wisdom.
Your health is our mission, and besides your health we want to ensure the best comfort, therefore whether you choose a treatment abroad or within the national health system, we are able to take care of you.
1. When you are faced with a clinical case, and need help understanding a diagnosis and / or treatment.
2. When you need explanations about test results or health or drug issues.
3. You need to be told which national or international expert of notoriety.
4. When you need a second opinion on any kind of physical or motor rehabilitation treatment, surgical intervention, serious illness, recovery of additions, chronic diseases among others.
5. If you need hospitalization in Portugal or outside Portugal.
6.If you need a national or international specialist doctor.
7. If you have questions about the need for surgical intervention.
8. If you need help making a decision on a particular treatment.
9. If you do not understand a diagnosis or do not have a diagnosis.
10. If you have questions about your doctor's recommendations.